Greek Mythology Behind Harry Potter: Connecting MORE Dots – Part 2
Next online Greek Mythology Class: November 29
Calling all the Harry Potter and Greek Mythology fans!
After the huge success of the 1st wizarding online class, we come back with more connections between “Harry Potter and Greek Mythology: Connecting MORE dots”, as promised!
In this second online class, we will discover more fascinating stories from the mythical world of Ancient Greece and how they influenced the adventures of our beloved heroes in Hogwarts!
- What connection is there between Harry’s fate and Zeus’ upbringing?
- Who are the ancestors of Hagrid and how did they come in this world?
- How did the great Greek hero Perseus influence the events in Hogwarts?
- How does the Cretan Minotaur come into play and which Olympian God has helped Harry from the very beginning?
Duration: 1 hour via Zoom
Ideal age: 7-15 years old
Join this 1-hour interactive online class and discover amazing new connections between Harry Potter and Greek Mythology! Participation in the previous wizarding online class is not necessary!
During this online class you will:
- Learn more about your beloved Harry Potter heroes
- Discover exciting stories from Greek Mythology
- Participate in fun and interactive activities before and during
- A Greek expert on Greek Mythology and Harry Potter, broadcasting live from Greece
- A quiz before the online class
- Interactive activities during the online class
To RESERVE your eTicket, click HERE
Subscribe to our newsletter if you wish to receive our news about our Greek Mythology online classes.
How do I receive the login information?
Within 24 hours before the event, you will receive the Zoom instructions. If you purchase the event ticket last minute, you will receive the Zoom instructions ASAP. PLEASE check your junk/ spam folder! Email us at in[email protected] if you have any issues.
Is there a minimum number of participants?
In order for us to run this eWorkshop, we need at least 5 participants. You will be refunded the money if we do not reach that number.
In my family, there are more than 1 child. Do I need to buy multiple tickets?
No. Siblings do not need to purchase multiple tickets as long as they login from the same device.
What is the difference between Part 1 and Part 2?
We have found so many connections between Greek Mythology and Harry Potter, therefore, we have created two different eWorkshops. You can attend both or only Part 1 or Part 2. It is up to you. You do not need to attend Part 1 in order to attend Part 2.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
The date/ time is not good for me. Will you organize any other events?
Kids will love
- Learning much more about their beloved Harry Potter heroes
- Discovering new exciting stories from Greek Mythology
- Enjoying more fun and interactive activities, like new quizzes and puzzles
- Discovering more Greek mythology connections that inspired the Harry Potter books and movies
Parents will love
- Our playful Greek Mythology and Harry Potter expert
- Being educational, engaging, inspiring and fun!
Best season to visit