Achtis Boutique Hotel
There is little doubt why this hotel has so many loyal clients.
The space is dominated by stone and traditional materials and you will soon notice the distinctive design and the focus on quality.
All the family will end up spending most of the time in the huge pool area. It is a lovely extension of the tropical garden which we are sure the children will love.
Breakfast is served by the pool and has an excellent variety to choose from including fried eggs, sausages, bacon, cereals, meats, cheeses, bread, spreads, juices, tea & coffee.
Families should know
- We recommend you rent a car as the beach is a fair distance from the hotel
- The scenery around Afitos – the village next to the hotel – is quite bland
Kids will love
- Playing hide & seek with the peacocks
- Feeding the fish in the pond
- Fresh bread with delicious jam for breakfast
Parents will love
- The high standards of the hotel
- One of Helena’s afternoon cocktails by the pool
- The variety of the breakfast
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!