Achtis Boutique Hotel
A family run hotel with a huge pool and an amazing garden – a small tropical oasis in the middle of Halkidiki. The warmth and hospitality of its owners, Magda and Achilles, immediately makes you feel at home.
… There is little doubt why this hotel has so many loyal clients.
The space is dominated by stone and traditional materials and you will soon notice the distinctive design and the focus on quality.
All the family will end up spending most of the time in the huge pool area. It is a lovely extension of the tropical garden which we are sure the children will love.
Breakfast is served by the pool and has an excellent variety to choose from including fried eggs, sausages, bacon, cereals, meats, cheeses, bread, spreads, juices, tea & coffee.
Families should know
- We recommend you rent a car as the beach is a fair distance from the hotel
- The scenery around Afitos – the village next to the hotel – is quite bland
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
- Large screen TV
- The hotel organizes BBQ and Greek nights – usually on Wednesdays – as well as quiz nights
- Lunch and dinner options are available
- Free transfer from the airport if you have a minimum stay of 7 days