Sleeping up to 14 people, the Agradi Family Residence in Myconos Island has a main villa and 3 guest studios with separate entrances. The main villa includes a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a kid’s room with double bunk bed that sleeps 4 people, a double bedroom, a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a living room that opens up to the pool terrace. The 3 guest studios, 2 with double bedrooms and 1 with a twin bedroom, have all ensuite bathrooms and a kitchenette.
Outside the property is an infinity pool with sun deck, loungers, a 10 person jacuzzi, a shaded dining area, a wood fire barbeque surrounded by a rocky area with herbs, and a small natural koi carp pond. It is the simply perfect place for the family to relax with breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea. Other facilities of the property include air conditioning, a washer/ dryer, Wi-fi, satellite TV and DVD players.
The area in which the villa is located is in the southern part of the island. It is a wind – sheltered area within walking distance of a sandy beach ideal for families. It is also just 15 minutes away from Mykonos town, with its shops, restaurants and other facilities.
The Agradi Family Residence in Myconos Island is the ideal vacation rental for families looking for luxury and comfort in a place where they can relax and unwind. Parents will love the elegant Greek -style decor and kids will love the outdoor swimming pool and the nearby beach.
In order to help you make your family vacation in Mykonos really unforgettable we have created a list of tours and activities specifically designed for families. Joining one of the four best family cruises you can enjoy from Mykonos, will give you the opportunity to visit various secluded beached as well as the famous island of Delos! Alternatively, if you are more interested in a cultural experience, a family cooking class might be a great idea!
If you are planning to spend a few days in Athens either before or after staying on Mykonos, we offer some wonderful family-friendly tours. You can explore the Acropolis with augmented reality iPads, have a cultural experience on a food tour and cooking workshop, or any number of other options. Be sure to check out our full range of activities in Athens before you go!
Families should know
- The Agradi Family Residence in Myconos Island is a luxury villa able to accommodate up to 14 guest
- It is an ideal choice for large families or families traveling together
- The villa is at a walking distance from a really nice family friendly beach
- It is only 15 minutes away from Mykonos town
- Extra services that include baby sitting, in house chef, massage and yoga lessons are being offered upon request
Check availability and prices
Kids will love
- The villa’s infinity swimming pool
- Playing at the beautiful garden area
- Swimming at the nearby sandy beach
Parents will love
- Outdoor dining in the villa’s beautiful garden
- Enjoying family walks on the beach
- Relaxing at the amazing jacuzzi
Best season to visit
Myconos island, Cyclades, Greece
Check availability and prices
Share on Social Media