A boutique family hotel, minimalistic and elegant with 5-star service next to a beautiful beach.
A boutique hotel fully and unashamedly targeted towards families with great attention to design. Furnishings vary from mid century modern classic dining chairs by Prouve and Tapiovaara to mirrors by the Campana brothers…
The rooms – 30 studios and 3 suites – have a minimalistic, simple yet functional approach. Each of the rooms has a kitchenette so you can prepare a quick snack for your little ones.
With the excellent cuisine, the pool and surroundings, and the location right next to the beach you’ll probably find you won’t want to leave the hotel. Your children will love playing in the pool or the shallow water of the sea. There is also a playroom which is open all day including supervision from 5pm – 7pm during weekdays to give yourselves a break.
However, what sets this hotel apart from the rest is the friendly and helpful staff which stems all the way from the cleaners to the receptionists, and also to the owner himself – Nikos. Nothing seems too much bother for them and they will eagerly share suggestions of things to do and where to eat in the area.
Families should know
- The hotel is located at the quiet area of Agioi Apostoloi which is not too far from the either the popular beach resort of Platanias or the picturesque old town of Chania. However, to get about we would recommend to rent a car
- Family suites are limited in availability so, depending on how old your children are, you may have to book a second studio
- During peak season you may have to be at the pool early in order to get a sun bed
- If it gets windy we recommend you go to Iguana beach which is literally two minutes away and a good choice as it is quite sheltered
- In case it gets windy, we would recommend visiting Iguana beach – literally two minutes away and a safe choice as it is quite sheltered
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
- Bedding for children including baby pillows and blankets
- Kids cutlery & plastic cups
- Toys for the pool
- Toys for the beach (bucket & spades)
Check availability and prices