Anavasi Mountain Resort
Nestled in lush vegetation lies Anavasi Mountain Resort, the most beautiful retreat for getting away from the bustle of city life and stress. Built in stone and wood, the resort is a simple but stylish accommodation option for those seeking relaxation and comfort close to nature.
The beds promise the ultimate night’s sleep. The view overlooking the slopes and mountain peaks is breathtaking. On the lower level of the hotel, there is a playroom which is a big hit among children. The older children find the video games particularly entertaining, while the indoor pool pleases everyone.
The breakfast served at the resort is a great start to the day; delicious homemade pies and pastries, all made with fresh ingredients. That said, the real strength of this resort is the impeccable hospitality and warm ambience. The owners put love and passion into Anavasi Mountain Resort and they heartily welcome all guests. Do not hesitate to ask the owners for advice about the nearby area and activities offered. They will impress you with their knowledge and willingness to help you have the best time ever.
If you’re wondering what else to do while you are in Anavasi, click on ‘Trip Ideas: Tzoumerka‘.
Families should know
- Avoid driving to Tzoumerka via Arta; the road is a bit dangerous and can be very foggy. Although the provincial road from Ioannina is not perfect due to its multiple bends, it is certainly preferable
- The single rooms can be a bit cramped for two adults and two children. With a minimal surcharge, the two-level maisonettes are definitely more spacious
- The lobby area with the fireplace is very beautiful, but can get crowded at peak times
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
Kids will love
- The incredible flavours of the homemade breakfast
- The playroom filled with toys
Parents will love
- The cosy, warm atmosphere
- The sofas around the fireplace
Best season to visit