Ava Hotel & Suites
Ava is a boutique hotel in the heart of Athens and is the ideal base for discovering the beauty of the Greek capital.
The newly renovated boutique hotel Ava is a 4 star hotel located in a very central location in Plaka. It is within walking distance of all the monuments, museums and shopping areas in the centre of Athens, avoiding the stress and hassle of traffic jams. For the less active visitor, the metro station is just three minutes away on foot.
All rooms are spacious and clean and feature a fully equipped kitchenette. All suites have a private balcony or terrace and some of them offer views of Hadrian’s Arch, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Acropolis.
Although Ava lags behind in opulence in comparison to the larger and more luxurious hotels, it is an excellent choice for families, as it has a warm atmosphere and friendly service for children.
Families should know
- The hotel serves breakfast only
- If you travel by car, parking can be very difficult
- The breakfast choice is limited considering the price (charged as extra)
- Room service ends early and the menu is not extensive
- The rooms on the lower floors do not have as impressive views as the rooms on higher floors
- The shower is relatively small
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
- Free Wi-Fi