Ava Hotel & Suites
The newly renovated boutique hotel Ava is a 4 star hotel located in a very central location in Plaka. It is within walking distance of all the monuments, museums and shopping areas in the centre of Athens, avoiding the stress and hassle of traffic jams. For the less active visitor, the metro station is just three minutes away on foot.
All rooms are spacious and clean and feature a fully equipped kitchenette offering an extra fridge. All suites have a private balcony or terrace and some of them offer views of Hadrian’s Arch, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Acropolis.
Ava is an excellent choice for families, as it has a warm atmosphere and friendly service for children.
Families should know
- The hotel serves breakfast only, snacks are available in snack bar area.
- If you travel by car, parking is available at extra charge in nearby parking within walking distance
- Buffet breakfast is available daily offering a great choice of local tastes including eggs’ menu
- Room service is available between 12.00-22.00 hrs
with a variety of local snacks
- The rooms on the lower floors do not have as impressive views as the rooms on higher floors
- The shower is spacious, renovated in 2017.
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!