Caramel Grecotel Boutique hotel
The well-known Grecotel chain has added another jewel to its line this year: we’re talking about the Caramel Boutique Resort, 5 kilometers east of Rethymnon.
The Caramel Boutique Resort is housed in a vintage hotel that has been renovated and transformed into the ideal holiday destination for you and your family. You can choose from luxury villas and spacious suites for your stay.
As you enter the resort, you’ll be struck by the simplicity and refined aesthetic. It’s the little touches, like small dashes of color and well-placed art, that make for a tasteful décor. The rooms are decorated in a blue and white palette. You’ll enjoy your gourmet meals in the unique and creative main dining room.
The kids’ club corner will appeal to younger visitors with its simple charm. Grecotel pays special attention to providing entertainment and creative pursuits for children on vacation.
The tasty corner will evaporate your worries about what to feed the kids every day! The hotel provides delicious and nutritious options to suit younger palates at every meal – at no additional charge!
The main pool really steals the show. You’ll have plenty of room to stretch out on the leaf-shaped recliners floating on the water. The pool will become your favorite relaxation hangout. At night, the colorful lighting makes the whole scene even more magical. Order your favorite drink, and sip it in this enchanting paradise.
Families should know
- The hotel offers a wide variety of equipment and amenities for your baby, but you must remember to mention that you’re traveling with an infant while you’re booking your stay
- The cots, high chairs and walkers are offered at no additional cost. Other equipment is provided at a small additional cost.
Kids will love
- The rainbow of colors that lights up the pool at night
- The private gazebos on the beach
Parents will love
- The beach bag in the closet of the hotel room
- The polite, friendly staff
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!