Located in a quiet, green and safe location in Kifissia, but only 10 minutes walk from the train station and 15 minutes from shops and restaurants. Although Coco-Mat Nafsika is a small boutique hotel with just 22 rooms in the northern suburbs, in reality, it compares very favourably with the 5 star hotels.
Light, luxurious and green, attention has been paid to every detail. The hotel personnel will do anything it takes to make you feel at home. Rooms are spacious and elegant but above all spotless. The food served is excellent, all made with pure, fresh ingredients.
All mattresses in the rooms are Coco-mat labeled and ensuring total relaxation and …. sweet dreams! “Honesty Bar” will certainly become one of your favorite spots, where you are free to help yourselves and write down on a piece of paper that you have “honestly” consumed.
Families should know
- Located away from the historic centre of Athens
- The higher the room, the better the view
- Rooms on the ground floor and above are recommended
- If you decide to drive there, check your directions carefully, as signage is limited
Kids will love
Warm atmosphere and friendly staff
Parents will love
- Help yourself from the “Honesty Bar” … and note on a piece of paper what you have consumed
- Communal seating in the dining area during breakfast creates a homely and warm atmosphere. Suddenly everyone is friends with each other
- The Coco-Mat mattresses promise incredible sleep
- Bikes for short rides
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!