A clever value for money choice for families in a strategic location, nearby the area of Platanias and the gorgeous town of Chania.
If you are looking for value for money accommodation that is close to an excellent beach, away from the hustle and bustle of busier resorts, and one that also has children’s facilities, then Creta Palm in Kato Stalos may be just what you are looking for.
Stalos has many of the facilities you would be looking for on holiday – cafes, restaurants and supermarkets. There is also a regular bus service to the city of Chania, the region’s capital, which is a ‘must visit’. You can stroll round the Venetian harbour with its charming, characteristic narrow streets and find an abundance of tavernas, cafes, bars and shops.
The hotel is a complex of studios, apartments and suites which are suitable for families. There is a huge centrally located swimming pool with a children’s section. You’ll soon feel at home in these apartments and suites which have a kitchenette/living room area and a separate bedroom (not studios). They all have a spacious balcony. It is just across the road from a lovely sandy beach which has shallow water and is perfect for children.
The restaurant has a special children’s menu, and children’s entertainment evening are arranged within the hotel – a Magic Show is arranged once a week providing great family ENTERTAINMENT.
Families should know
- The food is good but the menu tends to be a bit repetitive, however it is buffet so you can choose whatever you want!
- Just be on your guard when crossing the road to the beach
- The air conditioning and safety deposit boxes are payable locally
- Though August will be busy this area still will not feel as crowded as some other resorts
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
Fully equipped gym complemented by a sauna and hydro massage
Check availability and prices