Electra Palace Hotel
Elegant and lavish but without exaggeration, the Electra Palace will bring you enjoyable family moments. Enjoy the view of the Parthenon both morning and evening; take a dip in the pool.
Recently completely renovated the Electra Palace is a 5 star hotel that fully meets the standard to be expected of its rating. Decorated mainly with wood, the rooms are both simple and luxurious.
Whatever room type you have chosen both cleanliness and comfort are to be guaranteed. For meals you can choose from the hotel’s rooftop restaurant or visit the restaurant in the garden at the front of hotel. Either way, the view is breathtaking.
If you want to cool down the pool at the roof garden is perfect. There is also an indoor pool, a spa and a gym. However, undoubtedly the key selling point of the hotel is its LOCATION which is only a breath away from the historic and commercial centre of the city of Athens.
Families should know
- The rooms are comfortable, but not all of them have views of the Acropolis … be prepared to pay extra to admire this magnificent monument
- Although the Wi-Fi is fast it is only free in the reception and pool area and you have to pay for a connection in your room
- In spite of having air conditioning units, some guests may still find the rooms to be very hot
- You will hear noise if you try to sleep with an open window
- The bathroom in some rooms is relatively small
- Unfortunately there are no tea/coffee making facility in the rooms
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
- Underground garage (120 spaces)