Family Pool Villa Andreas, Chania, Crete
Family Pool Villa Andreas is an excellent family-friendly space that boasts a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, 3 luxurious bathrooms, 4 bedrooms and relaxing outdoor space. It sleeps up to 9 people.
The veranda that leads to the gardens is huge and is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast with the kids before the heat of the sun reached the villa. The villa does enjoy a cool breeze over the hills and there is always the pool to cool yourself off during hot summer.
There is a desk and good wi-fi if you want to enjoy a prolonged stay in which you have to do a little work and there is plenty of private space for the kids to run around if you need to keep them occupied.
While you will find it a struggle to leave this magnificent villa, there are a number of beaches that are just a 5-minute drive away from Villa Andreas. All of the beaches are good for families and children will enjoy water sports, swimming and, of course, building sandcastles.
Kids Love Greece also offers a range of tours and activities in Crete specifically designed for families. Among others, our Family Food Tour in Chania is strongly recommended. You might also like to try our Wine Making and Cooking Family Experience!
Families should know
- Chania city centre is just a 10-minute drive away where you will find all of the amenities you need for a perfect family holiday in Chania.
- Agioi Apostoli is the nearest beach that is just a 2-minute drive away.
- Daratso is also a short 2-minute drive away and is home to a few tavernas and mini-markets so that you can purchase all of your holiday essentials.
- The villa is cleaned two times per week and the homeowners can help arrange airport transfer and taxis into Chania if you do not want to hire a car.
Kids will love
- The outdoor facilities around the villa including a playground and go-karting track
- The large outdoor swimming pool
- Playing on the many child-friendly beaches in Chania
Parents will love
- The villa is conveniently located at a 10 min drive from Chania
- The tranquil Tersanas Beach
- Eating local Cretan cuisine in some of the top restaurants in Crete
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!