Family Villa Antonia, Sfinari, Western Chania, Crete
Sfinari is a quiet area that has 3 tavernas and one small beach but it is perfectly formed and guests return year after year. You have all of the amenities that you need in the 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Family Villa Antonia, including a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, outdoor BBQ, and laundry.
The outside area is very spacious and is very tastefully designed for maximum enjoyment. There is a garden table and chairs just by the swimming pool, which you can view from the first-floor balcony when you want to keep an eye on the kids. From the pool, you can enjoy sea views and take in the glory of the wonderful Cretan countryside.
All 3 bedrooms are a good size and have very comfortable mattresses and bedding and one of the 2 bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi.
If you are visiting the villa in the cooler months of the year there is a beautiful fireplace and plenty of cosy seating areas to keep you warm of an evening. On nights in, there is satellite TV, a DVD player, and plenty of space for indoor games.
A truly peaceful holiday that is the ultimate in tranquillity but is not too far away from the delights that Chania has to offer for families.
During your stay in Crete there are plenty of things you could do with your family. The best way however to make the most of your time there is to take a family friendly tour. Kids Love Greece offers tours and activities specifically designed with families in mind. Whether you choose to enjoy a Wine Making and Cooking Family Experience in Chania or take part in a Family Walking Tour in Chania, we have something suitable for your every need.
Families should know
- Falasarna Beach is a 20-25 minute drive away from the villa and boasts golden sands that the children will love playing on and the adults will enjoy sunbathing on. Elafonisi beach and Balos Lagoon are also close by and offer great family-friendly activities in Chania.
- There is a mini-market in the nearest village where you can get all of the supplies that you need for your family holiday in Chania and if you are stuck for something your friendly hosts will help you find what you need.
Kids will love
- The spacious interior of the villa where they can move comfortably
- Plenty of outdoor space for running around in
- Splashing about in the large outdoor swimming pool
Parents will love
- The unobstructed view of Sfinari bay
- The traditional decorated interior with the use of stone in most spaces
- The peace of dining out in small traditional restaurants
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!