Family Villa Kaminia, Agioi Pantes, Chania, Crete
The Apokoronas region enjoys picturesque views of Chania and the views inside Family Villa Kaminia are equally as impressive. The house is finished with natural materials that match the ethos of the building and the wonderful nature that surrounds it. There are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and then villa can accommodate up to 9 people.
Mornings start by walking straight out of the bedroom and into the swimming pool for a quick morning dip. You can follow up by eating breakfast al fresco in the spacious outdoor seating area that enjoys spectacular countryside views.
A huge kitchen and dining area is great for the kids to roam about and for all family members to get some space from one and other when needed.
As you relax on the sun loungers or in the pool you can enjoy views of the white mountains and Souda Bay, where you should be sure to head during your family holiday in Chania.
If you wish to see an authentic side of Crete with the family you could try some of the various family-friendly tours and activities offered by Kids Love Greece. One idea would be to join a Family Food Tour in Chania and taste a wide variety of traditional Cretan dishes! A Family Walking Tour in Chania is also highly recommended!
Families should know
- Villa Caminia is a 40-minute drive from the airport and just 2-minutes away from Agioi Pantes where you can dine out and pick up groceries.
- The villa enjoys full luxury up in the hills of Agioi Pantes but you are never too far away from all of the amenities you need for a family holiday.
- Picturesque villages, such as Apokoronas, can be reached in a matter of minutes and there are a number of tavernas dotted about in the region.
- Kalyves is the nearest beach to the villa and is a short 5-minute drive. There are many other sandy beaches in Chania and it is well worth visiting as many as you can!
Kids will love
- The large outdoor space that is covered by lawn and perfect for ball games
- The diving area of the pool that is inside the house
Parents will love
- The magnificent catwalk style swimming pool that leads from indoors to outdoors
- The large windows in all of the living spaces that leave the villa feeling bright and fresh
- The luxurious finishings that make the villa a truly luxurious holiday
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!