Family Villa Clio, Stavros, Akrotiri, Chania, Crete
Sleeping up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms, Family Villa Clio is great for those wanting to enjoy a family holiday in Chania. With 2 bathrooms, including one bathroom that has a jacuzzi, you will definitely enjoy a relaxing holiday.
A bright and spacious living and dining space invite families to enjoy the perfect base for exploring Chania and the surrounding areas. With lots of fun activities for all of the family to enjoy, including the tranquil Lake Kournas and the historic Chania Harbour, the kids will love their summer vacation.
Hiring a car is recommended in Crete as there is so much to explore, but if you are looking for the best beaches in Chania then you can enjoy a few thin reaching distance of Villa Klio. Stavros bay is a small but beautiful sandy area of Chania where many locals and tourists come together to eat, drink, and be merry.
For lazy days in the sunshine, there is a large outdoor pool that is suitable for children and a terraced area for relaxed outdoor dining. The main bedrooms have balconies and there is ample patio space for outdoor comfort.
Family villas in Chania do not come much better than the charming and inviting Family Villa Clio and plenty of returning guests will vouch for it.
Wondering what to do in Chania with the family? Kids Love Greece offers a wide variety of tours and activities in the area specifically designed with families in mind! One idea would be to join our Family Food Tour in Chania, a unique culinary experience that blends culture, history, and of course authentic local cuisine! For more adventurous families, our family day tour Explore Sfakia with the family, the “wild west” of Crete might also sound appealing!
Families should know
- Villa Clio is located in the Stavros area, just 15 km from the picturesque city of Chania
- If you are looking for a vacation in Chania with more families, we also recommend Villa Penelope at the same 4-acres of land
- The villa is 2.5 km away from Stavros Bay.
- The villa has everything that you need, including an oven, an iron, and a washing machine. Grocery stores, tavernas, bars and gift shops are nearby
Kids will love
- A large child-friendly outdoor swimming pool
- A day-trip to Chania where they can have a go at traditional Cretan crafts.
Parents will love
- The relaxing private terrace and beautiful gardens
- Relaxing strolls along Chania Harbour
- Sampling local Cretan cuisine and local drinks
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!