Family Villa Corallium, Sfinari, Western Chania, Crete
Family Villa Corallium is a spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa designed to a high standard, with features such as a fully-fitted kitchen, generous dining space, and hydro-massage showers, your stay here will be a treat for the whole family. It accommodates up to 6 people.
The outdoor area of the villa enjoys beautiful gardens where the kids can run across the lawns and there is plenty of seating to accommodate the whole family. You can spend evenings sipping local wine and eating freshly made food from the BBQ or head out to one of the many family-friendly restaurants in the area.
The beaches of Elafonisi, Falasarna and Balos are very nearby and make the area one of the most popular in Crete.
When you want to head further afield, Chania has many family friendly places to visit, including a Cretan Craft Museum and Chania Harbour where you can eat, drink, browse local gift shops, and take in wonderful views.
Your host will help you find everything that you need to enjoy your family holiday and you can speak to him about airport pick-ups and taxi services throughout your holiday.
Kids Love Greece also offers a range of tours and activities in Chania, Crete specifically designed for families. Among others, a Family Walking Tour in Chania is strongly recommended. You might also like to try something completely unique such as our Family Evening Tour in Chania – Stargazing Greek Gods and Stars at Night!
Families should know
- Falasarna Beach is a 20-25 minute drive away from the villa, where you can enjoy lovely days out with the family. The beach and the waters there are very child-friendly which make it one of the hotspots during the Cretan summer.
- Balos and Elafonisi beaches are a little further out from the villa but they are both well worth the drive and have many family activities on offer, such as water sports and boat tours.
- All of the amenities you will need for a comfortable family stay can be found in the nearest village so that you can enjoy relaxing days in the villa when you do not fancy exploring the island.
Kids will love
- The large pool in the villa, with a section especially made for them.
Parents will love
- The comfortable, modern bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and jacuzzi facilities
- The amazing sea and mountain views
- Eating out in one of the tavernas in the friendly village of Sfinari
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!