Family Villa Delfini, Kokkino Chorio, Chania
Family Villa Delfini is a stylish Mediterranean-influenced holiday home, with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, that is perfect for families looking for child-friendly villas in Chania.
Half-glazed aluminium doors welcome you into your little spot of luxury while you enjoy your family vacation in Crete. The villa is decorated to a high standard and has a fully equipped kitchen and dining area.
A child-friendly outdoor space offers a secure place for lots of running around and playing in the sunshine. You can use the local amenities to prepare meals at home or visit one of the local towns for a trip to a traditional Cretan Taverna.
One of the main focal points of Family Villa Delfini is the welcoming stone fireplace that can be used during the cooler months. There is air-conditioning for the hotter months and guests will enjoy a gentle mountain breeze.
In addition to our various accommodation options for families in Crete, Kids Love Greece offers a number of family-friendly tours and activities on the island. A Family Walking Tour in the amazing city of Chania is always highly recommended. Alternatively, for more active families, we would strongly suggest our Antiquity and Adventurers Family Tour!
Families should know
- Villa Delfini is located in a remote area of Crete, just 5 km from the beautiful town of Almyrida. While Delfini is quite a small town it has all of the amenities you will need and it is a nice place to spend an evening at a local restaurant.
- Stavros can be reached within 20 minutes and the nearest beach is the wonderful Tersanas Beach that boasts blue seas and golden sands.
- If you hire a car, which is recommended, you can head to the capital to spend a day walking along the picturesque harbor or you can take a boat tour around the Chania area. Whatever activity you decide on in Chania, the children are guaranteed to love it.
- The villa is cleaned weekly as is the pool and the friendly owners are on hand for anything that you need during your stay.
Kids will love
- Exploring the grounds of the villa that are filled with fruit trees, olive trees and lots of open grass space
- Swimming in the large child-friendly outdoor swimming pool
Parents will love
- The fully fitted kitchen and open dining area that all of the family will enjoy
- The beautiful gardens that surround the villa, where you can look out across the Rodopou Peninsula and the spectacular White Mountains
- The rail fenced terrace of the villa, which may be locked, so the kids cannot access the pool area
- A local tavern, only 200 metres from the villa, serving delicious Cretan traditional food
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!