Family Villa Ioanna Plaka, Chania
Family villa Ioanna has 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a large living and dining area, making it a great holiday home for a couple of families to vacation together. With all the amenities that you need, including an oven, dishwasher, and washing machine, you can enjoy a relaxing family holiday.
The rooms on the upper floor enjoy a huge balcony that allows for splendid views over Souda Bay. If you do not fancy going out there is a large fully fitted kitchen and an outdoor BBQ for al fresco dining. Many guests have commented on the tranquil garden that emits relaxing smells all year round—perfect for outdoor living.
If you are looking for things to do in Chania you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to family-friendly activities. Whether you choose to walk along the harbour in central Chania or a pirate cruise in Souda Bay, if you hire a car you will get to see the best the region has to offer.
Kids Love Greece offers a range of tours and activities in Crete specifically designed for families. Among others, our Wine Making and Cooking Family Experience in Chania is strongly recommended. You might also like to try our Antiquity and Adventurers Family Tour in Chania and enjoy a real Cretan adventure with your family!
Families should know
- Villa Ioanna is just 1 km away from Plaka Square where you can eat at one of the many tavernas or enjoy shopping in the local markets.
- Almyrida is just 1.7 km away, where you can find all the amenities you will need for your family holiday in Chania. The area is popular with tourist as there are many bars, tavernas and mini-markets.
- The best beaches in Chania can be reached very easily if you hire a car for your holiday, which we highly recommend.
- If you are planning a holiday out of the main summer season there is an option to pay for a heated pool so that you can enjoy the full outdoor experience during the cooler months.
Kids will love
- The large outdoor area where they can run around and play games
- The beautiful sandy beaches of Almyrida where waters are safe for swimming
- Swimming in the large outdoor pool of the villa
Parents will love
- Traditional Greek features with a very modern twist allows for luxurious living
- The abundance of tavernas and cafes in nearby Almyrida
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!