Family Villa Klio, Sfinari, Western Chania, Crete
Family Villa Klio is equipped with a large kitchen and dining area as well as a living area with comfy sofas and a fireplace for guests visiting during the colder months. The master bedroom has a jacuzzi to relax in while the kids are playing and there is plenty of outdoor space for all the family to enjoy. In total, there are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Chania is blessed with many fantastic beaches that are clean and safe for children and the villages in the Chania region have lots to offer for families vacationing in Crete.
If you are looking for things to do in Chania there is no shortage of family-friendly activities. Visit the pretty Chania harbour (as a day trip) with many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops that all the family will enjoy.
Guests that stay at Villa Klio return year after year as it offers a great balance of a fun-filled and relaxing family holiday.
Crete is a real paradise for families with so many nice places to visit! Kids Love Greece offers a range of tours and activities on the island specifically designed for families. If you wish to enjoy a completely unique experience that both and your kids will definitely love you could join our Stargazing Greek Gods and Stars at Night family tour. Another top activity for families staying in Chania is our Family Food Tour during which you will taste a wide variety of traditional Cretan delicacies!
Families should know
- The villa is situated on a private road with friendly neighbours that will help you enjoy your stay in Villa Klio
- Falasarna is the nearest beach to the villa, where the kids can enjoy building sandcastles and paddle in the sea
- Balos Lagoon and Falasarna Beach are a short drive away from the villa and are often quoted as being the best beaches in Crete
- All the amenities that you require for a relaxing family holiday can be found nearby
Kids will love
- The peaceful Sfinari cove that is very close to the villa and is very safe for kids
- Running around the gardens and splashing about in the child-friendly outdoor swimming pool
Parents will love
- The 38 m2 private pool offering unique views
- Taking a walk along Chania harbour on a day out
- The relaxed atmosphere of the villa and the nearby village
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!