The Galaxy Hotel is located in one of the most central avenues of the city center of Heraklion and offers families comfortable accommodation. Recently, the Galaxy Hotel was completely renovated with a great emphasis given to creating an elegant atmosphere while feeling completely modern at the same time.
One of the key priorities of the Galaxy Hotel is the high quality of its service. The staff personnel are polite, friend and discreet, while the rooms are fully-equipped, offering all mod cons to guests on holiday.
Breakfast is a highlight, offering an enormous choice of delicacies—with one corner exclusively put aside to the Cretan diet, a definite highlight. The hotel chef’s admirable expertise has earned him many awards of excellence, and continues to impress guests at the Galaxy Hotel.
The swimming pool is a favorite spot for families seeking a place of refreshment and relaxation. The complimentary Gym & Wellness club is available for guests to use around the clock, as you can never know when you will feel like working out.
Golf lovers staying at the Galaxy Hotel can enjoy special prices for the 18-hole Golf Court, located just 25 kilometers to the east of the city of Heraklion.
All in all, next time you decide to visit the Cretan city of Heraklion, the Galaxy Hotel is a fantastic choice.
Families should know
- The hotel has complimentary, secure indoor parking for all guests
- Allergy suffers can book special anti-allergic rooms with clean air guaranteed to be at 99%
- All rooms and communal areas in the Galaxy Hotel enjoy free WiFi
- Families can take advantage of special offers, depending on the type of room booked
Kids will love
- A nightly treat of cookies and milk in their room
- Small gifts to welcome them, offered upon their arrival
Parents will love
- A nightcap of Cretan firewater, raki, along with a Turkish delight in their room
- A fully-equipped gym and Turkish bath-style hamam
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!