Giorgis Blue Apartments
Giorgis Βlue Apartments is located on the rocks above the beach in the area of Kalathas on the Akrotiri Peninsula. It is a complex of one and two bedroom apartments which are ideal for families. All the apartments were renovated in 2012 and they are spotlessly clean. The two bedroom apartments with kitchenette are perfect for a family of 3-4 persons.
The highlight is the stunning view. You can watch the sunset from the huge swimming pool or from the sun beds on the coves of the private beach, or even from the privacy of your own balcony if you have a sea view apartment. This is definitely the place to enjoy a Shirley Valentine ‘wine’ sunset.
Your little fellows will love the huge swimming pool and playing in the gardens as well as snorkeling at the private beach next to the hotel. They will certainly meet other little ones and have a great time playing together while you don’t have to worry about a thing as the apartments are located in a quiet area away from the main road making it perfectly safe from traffic.
The old fashioned hospitality of Georgis and his wife Maria will immediately make you feel at home. Even prior to your arrival Giorgis is extremely helpful with any information you may need on how to get there. During your stay they will help by providing maps, directions, and useful tips of what to do and where to go. One thing is certain- you certainly will feel blue after you have left Giorgis Blue apartments!
Families should know
- We recommend car hire as the nearest taverna is a walk of about 20 minutes
- The private beach of the hotel is rocky but still convenient for a morning or afternoon swim. The nearby sandy beaches of Stavros and Kalathas are definitely worth a visit
- The hotel does not have a restaurant but has various options for take away food. The hotel staff will arrange everything for you so you can sit back and enjoy your lunch or dinner by the pool
- We recommend you book the sea view apartments so you can watch the amazing sunsets from your private balcony
- The place is fairly close to Chania airport which makes it very convenient if you travel by plane. However, you may hear the occasional plane passing overhead but this is not of any great inconvenience and something you soon get used to
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!