IOLIDA BEACH is a modern 5* resort, literally situated a breath away from the sandy beach of Agía Marína offering a pleasant view to the Cretan Sea.
You will be charmed by the elegant architecture of the complex that blends modern and traditional elements in perfect harmony with the surrounding landscape. Nonetheless, IOLIDA BEACH does not restrict itself only to that. Their goal is to meet all tastes, offer friendly and fast service, and satisfy all your requirements and wishes.
IOLIDA BEACH comprises two buildings linked with an impressive glass-walkway that was constructed over the old Chaniá-Kastélli highway providing thus an easy and fast access to all areas of the Hotel. Our Hotel is perfect for families that seek carefree relaxation in a serene atmosphere, the ideal destination for nature lovers and all those that simply wish to relax or explore the multifaceted nature of Crete.
IOLIDA BEACH features 49 one-room apartments of 28-34sq.m. that consist of a bedroom and a bathroom and accommodate 3 persons, 88 two-room apartments of 39sq.m. comprising a bedroom, a sitting room and a bathroom with a total capacity of 4 persons, as well as a three-room apartment made up of a sitting room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. IOLIDA BEACH also offers an apartment with a private swimming pool , as well as a maisonette with Jacuzzi overlooking the sea. All ground-floor rooms are accessible to disabled guests.
The local area offers a good variety of cafes, shops, supermarkets and restaurants for families, and the nearby resort of Platanias (15 minutes’ walk) offers even more attractions. There are several busses a day to Chania, and the bus stop is very close to the hotel.
Families should know
- Apart from hotel accommodation, the northern complex hosts a reception desk, a bar with billiards, an adult swimming pool and a children’s swimming pool, as well as a specially designed playground right next to the sandy beach of the Hotel.
- The impressive glass walkway will take you to the southern part of the complex comprising another restaurant, one bar, another adult swimming pool and children’s swimming pool, a conference hall with a capacity of up to 350 persons, an underground parking space for 40 vehicles.
- If you have a stroller, it will be necessary to cross the road to get to the beach side of the hotel, as the bridge over the road is not accessible by lift—be sure to cross the road responsibly with your children
- Please note that the pools only have ladder access—there are no walk-in steps available
Check availability and prices
Kids will love
- The sandy beach with its slightly decent into the sea
- The peaceful garden area and playground
Parents will love
- The beautiful, safe beach with an absence of tides, large waves or dangerous strong undercurrents
- The family rooms, ideally positioned around the hotel
Best season to visit
Medium range prices
Agia Marina St., Chania 730 14, Greece
- Games Room
Check availability and prices
Share on Social Media