Luxury Family Vacation Villa in Mykonos Island
This Luxury Family Vacation Villa in Mykonos island can accommodate up to 10 people, and has a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a rain shower and a private balcony; 1 bedroom with kingsize bed, 1 with double bed and 2 with twin beds; 3 bathrooms with a mix of showers and tubs, a lounge with antique furniture and views of the Aegean sea, and a spacious fully equipped kitchen with dining area.
Outside the property is a garden that enjoys stunning views of Mykonos town and the sea, with a private swimming pool, lounge chairs, a dining area, BBQ grill and heating for the winter. Other facilities include air conditioning, heating, computer, printer , fax, wi-fi, DVD player, washer/dryer and an onsite chef and maid.
The area in which the villa is located is one of the most desirable places to stay in Mykonos. It is within walking distance of the town of Mykonos, with close access to many restaurants, bars and shops and the Megali Ammos beach. Families who stay in the villa may also be interested in the nearby gym and tennis court.
This large Luxury Family Vacation Villa in Mykonos island is perfect for families seeking absolute luxury and comfort in a place where they can relax. In fact, the villa was rated as one of the top 20 villas in Greece by Condé Nast Traveller. It is located in a chic area of Mykonos close to the town and shops with breathtaking views. Parents will love the glamorous style of the villa and the onsite staff, and kids will love the swimming pool and the nearby beach.
If you wish to see an authentic side of Mykonos with the family you could try some of the various family-friendly tours and activities offered by Kids Love Greece. One idea would be to join a family cooking class where you learn how to create your own traditional Greek dishes! A family visit to the famous island of Delos is also highly recommended!
As part of your family vacation in Mykonos, you might be planning a stopover in Athens. Kids Love Greece offer a number of tours specially designed to help families see the most of the city during their stay. In particular, the Ancient Agora With Kids tour is really fun, and a wonderful way for the entire family to enjoy a sightseeing trip at an important archaeological site. For more information, either go through the link, or send us a message here on the site.
Families should know
- This luxury villa can accommodate up to 10 guests
- It is located in one of the most chic areas of Mykonos island
- The villa is within walking distance of Mykonos town, with easy access to various restaurants, shops and bars
- The Megali Ammos beach is also at a walking distance from the villa
- There is a gym and a tennis court nearby
- Facilities include an onsite chef and maid
- Babysitting service is also available upon request
Kids will love
- Swimming in the outdoor swimming pool
- Playing in the nearby beach
- The delicious food cooked by the chef
Parents will love
- The ideal location of the villa; close to the beach and Mykonos town
- The relaxing family walks on the beach
- The BBQ’s in the villa’s garden
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!