Sleeping up to 12 people this Luxury Spacious Family Summer House in Mykonos consists of a main house and a guest house. The main house is spread out in 3 levels. The upper floor has a big shaded veranda with a bar, a dining table for up to 20 people, a sitting area, a barbeque area and an infinity pool.
The middle floor has a large sitting area, a dining room for 10 people, a fully- equipped kitchen and a bathroom with a bath tub. The ground floor includes 3 bedrooms, 1 with kingsize bed and ensuite bathroom and 2 with double beds. The veranda on this level has an outdoor gym.
Close to the main house there is the guest house which is spread out on 2 levels. The upper floor has a living room, a kitchen and a veranda with a dining area, and the lower floor 3 ensuite bedrooms, 2 with double beds and 1 with a single bed.
Other features of the property include, WiFi, televisions, DVD player, air conditioning, safe boxes, an alarm system and even a sound system.
The area in which the villa is located is secluded, with panoramic views of the sea. It is also a short drive to many beaches and Mykonos town with shops and restaurants. Families staying at the area may be interested in the boat trips, playgrounds and day trips available from the town nearby.
This Luxury Spacious Family Summer House in Mykonos is a perfect choice for families looking for an upmarket, luxurious place to unwind. It is located close to the beaches and town. Parents will love the luxurious finishes of the house and kids will love the swimming pool.
In addition to our various accommodation options for families in Mykonos, Kids Love Greece offers a number of family-friendly tours and activities on the island. A family day-trip to Delos island is always highly recommended. Alternatively, for more active families, we would suggest the 5km family hiking tour!
Many families choose to include a trip to Athens when planning a family vacation in Mykonos. Kids Love Greece offer a number of family friendly tours in Athens, designed to help you see the city in as fun a way as possible. Two popular tours, are the Acropolis with iPads for an augmented reality experience, and The Ancient Agora Tour For Kids, which is a fun way to see this site for all the family.
Families should know
- This Luxury Spacious Family Summer House in Mykonos island is able to accommodate up to 12 guests
- It is a great choice for large families or families traveling together
- The ocean views from the outdoor veranda are stunning
- It is equipped with an outdoor gym
- The villa is located in a beautiful area close to Agios Stefanos traditional village
- Many family friendly beaches as well as Mykonos town with shops and restaurants are only a short drive away
- Boat trips, playgrounds and day trips for families are available from the town nearby
- Baby sitting service is available upon request
Check availability and prices
Kids will love
- Playing in the infinity swimming pool
- The sound system where they can play music and dance
- The boat trips and playground nearby
Parents will love
- The various family activities nearby
- The outdoor verandas with the stunning views of the sea
- The outdoor gym
Best season to visit
Houlakia area, Agios Stefanos, Mykonos island, Cyclades, Greece
Check availability and prices
Share on Social Media