In an amazing location just moments away from Chania, Panorama is a simple yet traditional hotel with a cosy environment and a great view of the deep blue sea and the island of Thodorou. The animation team are one of the best at entertaining your kids and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
Built during the 80’s but refurbished some years ago, Panorama will offer you an amazing view and definitely lives up to its name.
It was one of the first hotels in the nearby area of Chania and its strongest asset is its location. Just 5 km away from the town of Chania, it offers easy access for daily excursions to discover the beauties of this municipality.
Despite its proximity to Agia Marina and Platania, luckily it is less touristy, crowded and noisy. Generally the hotel offers good value for money in a cosy and relaxed ambience. The sea at the beach is shallow and ideal for kids.
Families should know
- The hotel is on the upper part of the road but is connected to the beach by a glass bridge
- The rooms in the new wing of the hotel are really pretty and are definitely worth the extra charge, but unfortunately are only for couples and not for families
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
- Animation program at the mini club
- Theme nights at the hotel’s open theatre
- Tennis court
- Children’s swimming pool with salt water
- Mini club until 17.00 in the afternoon
- Games arcade for older children