Rimondi Boutique Hotels
The complex is partially housed in a mansion dating back to the Venetian period and it has been renovated respecting the beautiful Renaissance years. Every corner of the hotel impresses with its high aesthetics and its architecture, while the elegance and luxury unfold in all places.
You can book your accommodation in either the Estate Collection wing which consists of 13 suites, or in the Palazzo Collection which has 20 rooms and cottages. We promise that irrespective of whichever type you choose, comfort and luxury are ensured and you will leave with wonderful family memories.
The outdoor heated swimming pool is a real luxury for those who can not stand the ‘cold’ water, while the terrace has a special area for sunbathing and relaxing.
The Rimondi Boutique Hotels are located amid the narrow streets of the old town and the picturesque Venetian harbour. The town beach is just within a short walk and stretches the length of Rethymno. You should know that some of the most beautiful beaches of the island are hidden in the southern side of the prefecture – like Peach Beach, Frangokastelo and Triopetra – so you should take the opportunity to visit them.
Families should know
- If you are traveling with toddlers there are some places within the complex that you might find it harder to access with a baby stroller.
- The suites are located in the historic city centre where vehicles are not allowed. If you have a car it would be advisable to contact the hotel in advance for guidance on where to park.
- It is possible to rent pool towels
- Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms and public areas
- Other facilities: the hotel organizes cookery classes to involve all the family
Kids will love
- The magic atmosphere of Rimondi which will take them back in time to the ‘era of knights’
- The wonderful breakfast
Parents will love
- The absolute relaxation and the discretion of the staff
- The spa services in a wonderful environment
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!