Sofitel Athens Airport Hotel
Just a stone’s throw away from the airport, Sofitel’s greatest asset is the comfortable sleep it offers. The rooms are very quiet and well insulated: the constant flights will not bother you and the window blinds do an amazing job in terms of keeping the room completely dark.
There is a swimming pool available for a refreshing break. In addition, all members of the family will be fully satisfied with the breakfast selection. Even the simple process of taking a shower will offer you the maximum relaxation; the bathroom is very practical and unusually spacious for a hotel bathroom.
The rooms and communal areas are very clean. The lack of family rooms is not a problem. If you only have one child, he/she can stay for free in your own room and if you are a 4-member family, connecting rooms are offered with a discount of 50% for the second room.
Families should know
- Pricing is at the high end of the scale in all areas of the hotel including the restaurant
- We recommend you opt for a room far from the elevators, in order to avoid unwanted noise. We recommend the rooms located on the upper floors
- If you wish to have faster internet connection, you need to pay an extra charge
- During dinner, ask the hotel staff to give your children crayons and colouring books
Kids will love
- Cupcakes at breakfast
- The corner of the restaurant with children’s activities including painting
Parents will love
- The traditional buffet breakfast
- The comfortable sleep
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!