Arriving at Spa Montana is a remarkable experience, as all your senses try to tell you that you’re in Switzerland or Austria instead of Greece.
The element of wood dominates the room decor, while the rustic style gives a special charm and elegance. The restaurant is stylish and the wooden patio with the huge chandelier over the buffet adds a special touch. The rooms and bathrooms are very comfortable. The wooden beams on the ceiling catch the guests’ attention.
Spa Montana is located just two kilometres above Karpenissi on the road to the ski resort Velouhi. The hotel enjoys unique views; the city, the mountains across the valley and the river Karpenisioti.
And if you are wondering what else to do in the area, just look at our feature: ‘Trip Idea: Karpenissi‘.
Families should know
- The buffet offers variety but not any special tastes. When you have small children, halfboard basis is always convenient. However do not miss the numerous and wonderful dining options at the local tavernas
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
Kids will love
- The montanaki – this is the hotel’s shop that sells tasteful souvenirs
- The swimming pools – one indoor heated and one outdoor
Parents will love
- The Alpine beauty of Montana
- The combination of tradition and comfort
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!