The Y Hotel
The Y hotel was born following the total refurbishment of Hotel Katerina in Kefalari.
“Focus on the customer” is the key objective for the staff.
After the renovation, the hotel stands out for its architecture. Modern yet cosy luxury blended with a homely feeling is the main characteristic.
The rooms and the outside space are impressive and definitely worth a visit. The details and decor in the rooms, such as fresh flowers, make all the difference. Breakfast is a must.
Families should know
- The hotel is not located in the centre but in the north suburbs of Athens. Transport is really good though and convenient if you want to go to the city centre
- There is no parking at the hotel and parking in the area can be difficult
Kids will love
- The fresh orange juice, the fruit salad, the morning sweets in the buffet
- The animal toys they will get
- The spinach pies that the hotel offers during weekends
- The club sandwich
Parents will love
- The modern architecture of the hotel
- The coffee machine in the room
- The comfortable beds which promise a good night’s sleep
Best season to visit