Villas “Heracletus” and “Hercules” in Santorini
Situated in the northeast coast of Santorini and just 700 meters from Pori Beach, these two villas will make your stay in Santorini even more memorable.
The dominance of the white colour coupled by the tasteful decor make these two villas the epitome of relaxation.
On the ground level there is a romantic bedroom, while on the upper level there is a stylish bedroom with a double bed and a sofa bed which can accommodate up to 3 persons. Each bedroom has an en suite bathroom.
Outside the villas, right next to the pool, the white windmill will catch your attention. Guests of all ages are sure to love the corner sofa on the pergola covered terrace, where you can enjoy your meals and drinks any time of day.
The views are unobstructed and reach as far as the neighbouring islands, and the surrounding vineyards add their own touch to the beautiful scenery.
If you want to try diving in the Aegean Sea, then Pori Beach is just a short distance away, where the black volcanic sand and red rocks compose a unique landscape. Can you think of a better way to enjoy your holidays on Santorini?
Families should know
- Both villas have a ground floor open plan living room/fully equipped kitchen
- The nearest restaurants and minimarkets are within six kilometres
- The nearby beach is fairly quiet and used mainly by locals. There is a taverna serving delicious traditional snacks
- The villas have Wi-Fi access
- Breakfast is included in the price