Xenon Estate Spetses
Enjoy your holidays in Spetses and stay in one of the Xenon Estate’s villas! These villas offer everything you could dream of while on holiday with your family.
Spetses’s cosmopolitan yet tranquil atmosphere creates the perfect backdrop for family holidays. With clear blue waters, traditional white houses and pedestrianized, paved streets, Spetses is perfect for a memorable family vacation. Additionally, the island’s proximity to Athens also makes it the ideal getaway by car (including a 15-minute water taxi) or by boat.
There are no really big resort hotels in Spetses, which is one of the things that we love most about Spetses. Staying in smaller accommodation establishments such as villas adds an extra element of family warmth to your stay—and one of or preferred options is staying in one of the villas at the Xenon Estate complex.
All three Xenon Estate villas are equally beautiful. The only difference among them is the size of each villa, ranging from 65 square meters up to 175 square meters.
Your children will also love the large and well-looked after garden.
Swimming at Xenon Estate’s pool is a unique experience; besides the fact that it is actually one of the biggest swimming pools in Spetses, the view in front of it is simply breathtaking.
The view from all balconies and verandas of Xenon Estate is equally spectacular. No matter where you choose to sit and relax, the panoramic view of Spetses town and countryside unfolds magically as the deep blue sea harmonically blends with the brilliantly blue sky.
Do not be surprised if the villa’s fridge is full upon arrival. In fact, if you look closer, you will see that the fridge is actually equipped with everything you might need for a lavish family breakfast.
In case you feel hungry during the daytime, you can either visit one of the local tavernas nearby or use the room service. At Xenon Estate you could even ask for a personal chef who will be happy to cook mouthwatering meals just for your family in your villa!
Last, but not least, Alexis and Elina, the complex owners are the best hosts you could ever imagine. Welcoming, warm and friendly, they will make you feel at home from the very first moment you arrive in Spetses. They are both always willing to give you tips of how to discover the real jewels lying around the island of Spetses.
For the biking fanatics, a cycling tour around the island is something not to be missed.
Families should know
- Upon arrival, all food and beverages available inside your villa are offered free of charge. A refill is offered upon request with a small surcharge
- Free WiFi is available inside the villas and in all communal areas
- The swimming pool is shared between all three villas
- The two closest beaches to the villas are of Saint Nicolas and Saint Mamas
- The main town is approximately a 15-minute walk from the Xenon Estate. Walking to the city is a gentle stroll, but walking back to the villas can be slightly more tiring due to the hill
- You can hire a babysitter or a private chef—simply request either service in advance
- Baby cots and high chairs are offered free of charge upon request
- The villas are cleaned regularly using steam and hypo allergic detergents