Allou! Fun Park, Athens
The biggest fun park in Athens! A great variety of games and activities that caters for all tastes and ages. Let your adrenaline flow, the entertainment is about to begin.
At Allou Fun Park you will find everything for everyone. Younger kids will love Fairyland Kidom and the older kids will not know what to choose from. 4G, 6G, Star Flyer, Shock Tower and horror train are some of the games offered that will provoke them to try their endurance.
There are also games that transfer you to another dimension. Just put on your 3D glasses and enjoy 4D Gate. It is also worth trying your skills at Saloon, Shooting Bar, Monkey Rugby and the Gold Digger.
If you happen to be at Allou Fun Park during winter, definitely try the ice-skating rink and enjoy the ice-skating shows at the biggest ecological ice-skating rink of Greece.
Families should know
- The place might get crowded, especially during weekends and bank holidays
- The height limit for x-treme games is 1.50 metres
- The train of horror, “House of fear”, is quite scary even for older kids
- The events do not take place in English. In most cases however, the shows are mainly visual so translation is not that necessary
- Kidom family pass is only valid for Kidom whilst with Allou day pass you can visit all games of Allou Fun park
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as car seats, strollers, baby carriers, trikes through our partner My Baby in Greece for relaxing walks with your baby at zoos, parks or playgrounds in Greece
- Various shows such as Allou! High Dive – diving show with professional performers as well as street dance shows
- Seasonal events during Christmas and Carnival