Allou! Fun Park, Athens
If you are visiting Athens with kids, we think Allou! Fun Park should be on the itinerary. Here you will find fun for all ages. Younger kids will love their own entertainment kingdom called Kidom. Older kids play at a separate section of the park. They can choose from games and attractions with exciting names such as Red Devil and the House of Fear Agony. And what about enjoying a ride in the sky with the Star Flyer? An attraction that lifts you 72m high at a speed up to 30 km / hour with your hands and feet hanging in the air!
Want to be transferred to another dimension? Just put on your 3D glasses and enjoy 7D Zone, the park’s latest addition. Here, you don’t just watch a movie; you are actually part of it. 7D Zone is the only in Greece and one of few in Europe that offers 3 new special effects such as real smoke, snow and scents. Kids can also test their sensory skills at the Skill Zone with Air Ball and the Soccer Challenge. PS. Don’t get lost in the Mirror Forest!
Families should know
- Allou! Fun Park gets crowded, especially on weekends and bank holidays
- There are different height limits for each game
- The attraction “House of fear” is quite scary even for older kids
- There are various type of passes. Allou XXL Pass is a daily pass for all games in both Allou! and Kidom. A Family Pass gives extra discounts.
- Passes can be purchased on-line
- For prompt information about the timetable and tickets please follow this link: www.allou.gr
- Rent baby & toddler equipment such as car seats, strollers and baby carriers through the new Greek family service provider Baby Traveller
Best season to visit