During this 2.5 hour walking tour, and under the guidance of your local insider, you will take creative photos of the most iconic and picturesque sites of one of the oldest cities in Europe and hear interesting stories about the local culture.
It includes 6-8 photo stops as well as 2 food stops!
Wear comfortable shoes and bring your camera, or use the camera in your cell phone or any other electronic device! We can provide an instant camera to younger kids.
By the end of the photo tour, you will have discovered your photography talent and captured amazing photos for your family album, or Instagram account – particularly teens love it!
Send us the photos you took during this phototour (via Whatsapp, Viber or email), and a few weeks later, you will receive a printed album with those photos (up to 20). What an amazing family memory!
Families should know
- This is not a guided tour of archaeological sites or monuments, and you will not enter any of them.
- It is a walking tour so please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring sunscreen or a hat on hot days.
- Younger kids will be able to take instant photos with a camera provided by your local insider guide
Kids will love
- All the amazing photos that you will take during this tour
Parents will love
- The hands-on nature of this photo tour adventure
- The photo album that you will receive at home
Best season to visit
Share on Social Media