Athens might be a city mostly known worldwide for the great archaeological monument of the Acropolis and Parthenon. A few people however know that besides its archaeological treasures Athens has many hidden beauties. This family friendly Athens Riviera Sailing Cruise is your chance to see another beautiful side of Athens!
A professional driver will pick you and your family up from your hotel and drive you to Agios Kosmas Marina. Jump on our collaborator’s luxurious catamaran, relax and get ready to start this amazing family day cruise!
Enjoy a refreshing welcome drink. A professional skipper will brief you about vessel orientation and safety on board regulations. Relax on the deck and feel the light sea breeze and the warmth of the sun. The catamaran will sail off into the crystal blue waters of the Athens Riviera. Grab the opportunity to admire the magnificent view of the Athens Riviera spreading out in front of your eyes. Make sure that you have your cameras ready and capture all these memorable moments with this beautiful background!
While enjoying the beautiful views, you will all be enchanted by the historical narrations of an English speaking skipper!
As you are about to finish your refreshing drink, the time for your first stop has come. Take a dive into the blue queen and live it up to the full! After you have enjoyed a refreshing swim you will get back on board and sail to your next destination. The crew will provide you with clean towels and all necessary snorkeling gear. Jump into the deep blue sea admire its underwater beauty and discover its various natural treasures.
We are pretty sure that all this diving and snorkeling has caused you to build up an appetite! Get back on board and just follow the alluring smell of freshly roasted vegetable. It will lead you straight to a table filled with various Greek delicacies. Savoring a delicious BBQ accompanied by a wide variety of flavorful appetizers. Fresh Greek salad, slow cooked vegetables, shrimps saganaki and a variety of deeps are included in this culinary experience.
Enjoy this ‘taste of Greece’ while gazing at the picturesque scenery and the clear blue sea.
For another half an hour you will be given the opportunity to relax on the deck of the catamaran. So just enjoy the stunning views before departing to return back to Agios Kosmas Marina. Do relish every family moment of this unique Athens Riviera Sailing Cruise around the enchanting Athens Riviera.
At the marina you will find your driver waiting for you so as to drive you back to your hotel.
Similar sailing tours are also available in Santorini.
Families should know
- This is a semi-private day cruise
- The duration of the cruise around the Athens Riviera is approximately 5 hrs
- Families are being given the opportunity to select between a morning day cruise (departing at 10:00) or a sunset day cruise (departing at 15:00)
- On board Capacity: up to 10 guests
- Cruise Type: Round-trip, departing from Agios Kosmas Marina
- Transfer from and to your hotel is being offered free of charge
- During the cruise an English speaking skipper will provide you with various interesting historical information related to the Athens Riviera
- Do not forget to on your hats and sun cream
- Do not forget to bring your camera along, so as to capture all the unique family moments and amazing views
- The specific cruise is also offered on a private basis upon request
Kids will love
- Swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters
- Discovering the beauty of the underwater Greece
- Relaxing on the catamaran’s deck with their parents
- Listening to many interesting historical narrations
- Tasting the delicious Greek appetizers on board
Parents will love
- The luxurious, all inclusive service on board
- Gazing at the enchanting views
- Savouring various freshly cooked Greek delicacies on board
- Spending some real quality time with their kids
Best season to visit
Adults: 150€ per persons
Kids between 2-10 years old: 75€ per person
Pick up and drop off at your hotel is included in the price
Service on Board includes:
- Welcome “on board” drink
- Vessel orientation & Safety briefing
- Complimentary Greek wines, beer and refreshments
- Historical narrations across the Athenian coastline
- 2 – 3 Swimming stops
- Snorkeling gear
- Fresh towels
- A special Greek style meal and BBQ prepared on board and served at a picturesque location
Share on Social Media