Limnoupolis provides fun and excitement for people of all ages as they splash around in this wonderful water park. Pump up the adrenaline and have hours and hours of fun on the exciting and thrilling waterslides, or simply relax by the pools and enjoy the sunshine. There are 11 different slides/pools and activities – something for everyone whatever your age, and some are designed to test your nerves to the limit! When you feel you’ve had enough excitement for the day you can always just relax and enjoy food and drink in one the restaurants or bars.
Younger children will love the children’s pool which has its very own island with water fun and Lilliputian slides. What about the rotating barrel that splashes you with water! Why not try the Tarzan game as you hold the pulley bar and enjoy the ride over the water – that is until you let go and fall in, of course!
Families should know
- You may want to combine your visit to Limnoupolis with the Little Fun Train ride as it will actually be cheaper than paying the entrance for the park alone! Please contact us if you need more details
- Though the park is big by Cretan standards it may not compare to some water parks outside of Greece. Having said that there is still enough to do to be entertained all day
- Take flip flops to avoid burning your feet as the wooden bridge can be hot to walk on
- There are plenty of restaurant and bar facilities
- Don’t forget to take sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- For better sun protection wear a T- shirt or get UV Protection Swimwear tops for the children
- Camera –and even better if it is waterproof!
- You can reach Limnoupolis by car, motorbike, taxi, or the local bus (KTEL) from Chania
- Rent high quality baby & toddler travel gear such as car seats, strollers, baby carriers, trikes, booster seats through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free & fun family activities in Greece
Kids will love
- The Lazy River – spend family time lazing 260mts down the river which is adorned with stone, caves and waterfalls
- The Black Hole for the thrill seekers – a swirl slide tunnel which is a whopping 80mts long
- The Crazy River – rubber ring at the ready as you slide to the pool and pull yourself with the rope to the next slide and down to the next level until you reach the bottom!
Parents will love
- The cleanliness of the pools
- Safe water activities
Best season to visit
All day After 15:00* Adults €23 €16 Kids 4-12 years old €17 €13 Pool usage only (no waterslides) €15 €11 *Before June 15th and after September 1st the afternoon price applies after 14:00
Share on Social Media