Playground at Kefalari
The playground of Kefalari, though small, is full of green and could be perfectly combined with a “shopping trip” at Kifisia, so that both children and grown-ups can enjoy their day.
A small dose of happiness; games for your children and shopping for you at Kifisia. The construction at the centre of the park with the slides and the spider game with ropes is a must for the little visitors.
The climbing game, the train and the wooden house are also worth a try.
For the grown-ups and also for older children there are horizontal bars to keep fit. There are also benches for relaxation.
Families should know
- Τhe entrance is at the back of Eurobank just after Kefalari’s central square
- During weekends the playground gets crowded
- There is no public toilet or canteen
- There is no parking and since parking spots at Kefalari are really hard to find, we would advise you to use public transport
- The playground is relatively small as it only has two swings, one of which is suitable for toddlers
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as car seats, strollers, baby carriers, trikes through our partner My Baby in Greece for relaxing walks with your baby at zoos, parks or playgrounds in Greece
Benches for grown-ups