Playground at Kefalari
A small dose of happiness; games for your kids and shopping for you. The green playground of Kefalari offers a climbing construction at the centre of the park with the slides and ropes, as well as a wooden play train, a house and swings.
Older children and grown-ups will have fun at the monkey bars.
There are many benches for relaxation and there is lots of shade in the Kefalari playground.
Families should know
- Τhe entrance is at the back of Eurobank just after Kefalari’s central square
- During weekends the playground gets crowded
- Open from dawn to dusk & free entrance
- There is no public toilet or canteen
- There is no parking area and parking spots are difficult to find in Kefalari.
- The playground is relatively small and it has only two swings (one toddler swing)
- Rent baby & toddler equipment such as car seats, strollers and baby carriers through Baby Traveller, the new family equipment service provider in Greece
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!