Playmobil Fun Park, Athens
Playmobil Fun Park in Athens has been recently renovated and relocated to a large new space. Your kids’ creativity and imagination will be stimulated by the multiple types of playmobil figures and toys in this playground. The themes that kids can impersonate using games and constructions, range from simple daily activities to more specialized ones. There are large playmobil medieval castles with dragons, police stations, pyramids, farms and more.
There is a special fenced section for kids from 18 months to 3 years old with safe bigger components and rounded surfaces. All toys are specially designed and washed daily. The playground is enclosed with a security door, preventing kids to leave unattended.
Don’t miss the life-size Playmobile figures outside and pay a visit to the Playmobile store for a souvenir before you leave!
Families should know
- The kids are supervised by the playground’s trained staff. On weekends however, especially in the winter, the place gets crowded and supervision by trained staff could be insufficient
- The place is noisy as is the case with any playground
- For prompt information about the timetable and tickets please follow this link: www.company.playmobil.com
- Rent baby & toddler equipment such as car seats, strollers and baby carriers through the new Greek family service provider Baby Traveller
Kids will love
- The pirate ships
- The medieval castles with knights and princesses
- Noah’s Ark
Parents will love
- Relaxing at the café
- The professional supervision of the kids
Best season to visit