Mikro Kavouri Beach
Mikro Kavouri is located next to Divani hotel. There you will find shallow warm waters and sand, with umbrellas for children. Ideal for a refreshing splash when temperatures get dangerously high.
Mikro Kavouri Beach is ideal if your children enjoy sand, shallow waters and endless games. You can pay for sunbeds and umbrellas or bring your own. If you get hungry, you can either have a picnic on the beach or go to one of the taverns on the beach or to the restaurant of the hotel. If you feel like being “active”, try wind surfing and the banana rides.
Families should know
- The sand and shallow waters of the beach are ideal for children
- There are no lifeguards so you should always keep an eye on your children
- The restaurant of the hotel is only open for dinner. There is a kiosk nearby in case you want to buy water, juice or a snack
- Prices at the two restaurants located on the beach are a bit expensive. Therefore it is recommended to bring your own food.
- During summer, the beach often gets crowded because it is located next to the centre of Athens where public transport is convenient
- The restaurant of the hotel has tables on the deck during the afternoon, which could be annoying if you are sitting there
- You might not have enough space to put your umbrella up if it gets crowded
- Umbrellas and sunbeds available for rent
- Free open parking
- Two restaurants on the beach -One belongs to Divani hotel and is open from the afternoon but there are also a lot of restaurants and cafeterias in the surrounding areas