Heraklion Food & Drink
7 Seas, Alikarnassos
The 7 Thalasses (Seas) is an excellent choice for seafood lovers.
The elegant Aegean style decor with chill out/lounge music in the background guarantees a relaxing and atmospheric dining experience. There is a big square with a playground right next to the restaurant which is very popular with the little ones.
- Poached seabream
- Fried fish (gonos, small fish)
- Seafood stew
- Ice cream with Madagascar vanilla
Families should know
- Nikos Kazantzakis Airport is located quite close by, therefore there is some noise from planes taking off
- Prices are relatively high, it’s worth tasting however all these sea food delicacies
- The municipal playground is not fenced, so younger children should be under adult supervision at all times
- During the day it’s advisable to sit inside rather than in the yard as sitting outside might be too hot
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
- Municipal playground
- On Sundays the restaurant offers family meals that are traditionally cooked with pulses and seafood at very low prices