This taverna by the sea and the temple of Poseidon will fascinate young and older visitors alike.
Can you think of anything better than eating Greek delicacies with a glass of ouzo by the sea, while gazing at the sun setting over the temple? And all this without any worry about your children, as they will be playing happily in the sand.
- Tavern - Restaurant
Families should know
- The prices are a little expensive. However the view and the location will compensate
- Weekends are crowded. Avoid going then because service can be slow
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Kids will love
- Eating by the sea
- Playing in the sand
Parents will love
- The location and the magical sunset
- Appetizers accompanied by ouzo or wine
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!