Heraklion Food & Drink
Central Park All Day Restaurant, Café & Pastry
Central Park is located in the heart of Heraklion, only a stone's throw away from Liontaria (Lions) Square.
The coffee, food, snacks and desserts here will not disappoint even the most demanding client. The service is fast and the staff are always really friendly and chatty. This is the ideal place to have a coffee or drink in a modern environment and be surrounded by locals … while enjoying international music in the background. The best time of the year to visit Central: all year round.
- The trio of burgers is highly recommended
- If you have a sweet tooth, all desserts at Central are always freshly prepared and delicious. It will be a struggle to decide what to order!
- The penne with chicken is one of the highlights
- Wide range of cocktails
- The green salad with strawberry or pomegranate is very light AND delicious
Families should know
- There is limited space for buggies indoors
- It is recommended that you are vigilant with your children as there is a staircase indoors
- Weekends can be very busy
- If you decide to sit outside, make sure that you always keep an eye on your kids. This is one of the busiest areas of Heraklion
- Take advantage of the playground that is located in front of Central; however do not leave the kids unattended at any time
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
- There is a playground 50 metres away
- Indoor air-conditioned room
- Friendly attitudes towards breastfeeding
19 Arkoleontos st., Theotokopoulou park Heraklion, Crete