A traditional and timeless cafe in Kolonaki, Dexameni offers everything from a simple coffee in the morning to beers and ‘tsipouro’ (traditional Greek drink) at noon.
- Cafeteria - Bar
Families should know
- You cannot reserve a table at the weekend and when it is crowded you might find it difficult to find a table free
- There are no high chairs or changing mats in the restroom
- The toilet is small and not particularly clean
Kids will love
- The playground located just by the cafeteria
- Playing carefree games in the square
Parents will love
- The tables in the shade on the pedestrianised street
- The ‘tamnagathi’ (traditional Greek greens) and the boiled courgettes with oil and lemon sauce
- The aubergine baked in the oven with ‘anthotyro’ (traditional Greek cheese) and octopus in vinegar
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!