Centre Food & Drink
Your children will enjoy having the space to run around and play, and the playground by the cafe will become their favourite spot.
A traditional and timeless cafe in Kolonaki, Dexameni offers everything from a simple coffee in the morning to beers and ‘tsipouro’ (traditional Greek drink) at noon.
- Fava with marinated anchovies, capers and onion
- Sausage and beef burger from the grill
- Grilled halloumi with fig, balsamic vinegar and red wine
- …and for dessert, yoghurt with honey or traditional greek ‘gluko tou koutaliou’ or halva with ice-cream
Families should know
- You cannot reserve a table at the weekend and when it is crowded you might find it difficult to find a table free
- There are no high chairs or changing mats in the restroom
- The toilet is small and not particularly clean