GBK comes from Great Britain and specifically from three New Zealanders. The ‘concept’ is simple, they placed a bet to create the best burger in town and it seems that they succeeded!
The burgers are delicious. There is also a kids menu including beef burger, chicken balls, chicken pieces, milkshakes and juices. The kids menu is served on a fun table mat that will keep them entertained while they wait for their food.
Famous chef Peter Gordon is responsible for the innovative recipes. Don’t be concerned about the quality as all the ingredients are fresh, sauces are homemade, and they use 100% beef for the burgers. Though the menu comes from USA, it has been adjusted to Greek standards.
We suggest visiting GBK after a shopping trip in the Mall, and ‘bon appetite!’ :)
- Something quick
Families should know
- Portions might seem a bit small but they are filling
- GBK is located within the Athens Mall in Marousi and though the place itself is nothing special the food will more than compensate for that
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Kids will love
- The yummy burgers and the fresh chips
- The chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and banana milkshakes
Parents will love
- The goat cheese salad: mixed salad with walnuts, pomegranate dressing, semi-dried tomatoes, beetroot and grilled goat’s cheese on top
- The beef burger from 100% Greek beef from Lake Kerkinis Serron
Best season to visit