It is a cosy place that resembles a typical Greek island village square or ‘platia’ as it would be called by locals. They serve delicious meat, fresh salads and traditional Greek meze such as fava. In the summer months you may be lucky enough to find a table under the olive tree where you can enjoy the fresh breeze as you watch the people passing by.
- Something quick
Families should know
- Due to limited space it might be difficult to find a table if you go on a weekend but as turnaround time is quite short you probably won’t have to wait very long
- The toilet doesn’t have baby changing facilities
- There isn’t enough space for pushchairs
- High chairs aren’t available
- The menu choice is limited
- There are no souvlaki in pita bread, just kalamaki, i.e. meat on a skewer
- There is no parking and it would be advisable to use the Metro as generally parking in the area is difficult
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!