Situated under the shade of the pine trees, Kalliotzina is a favourite spot for locals because of its fine cuisine, relaxed atmosphere and beautiful views.
- Tavern - Restaurant
Families should know
- The restaurant does not have high chairs for babies or boosters for toddlers
- The toilets have no changing table
- If you have a toddler/ pre schooler with you then you should be aware that there are some rocks on one side of the beach. It is a great temptation for children as they see it as a mini adventure! It is however quite dangerous and potentially an accident could happen
- The taverna has no private parking which might be problematic as the area is crowded
- From the town of Ierapetra, follow the road to Sitia. Approximately 22 km away from Ierapetra is the area of Koutsouras, just before Makrigialos. Kalliotzina taverna is on the right side of the road
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!