Chania Food & Drink
Located in a fashionable square, Klidi café is the best choice for any time of the day.
A pleasant ambience, friendly staff and cool music all combine in the best possible way to create a hangout that’s a favourite with the locals.
- Cold chocolate
- Beverages made with traditional herbs
Families should know
- There is no changing table in the toilets
- There is not a wide variety of snacks nor is there a specific children’s menu
- The cafe is only open from the end of April to the end of October
- Parking is not easy. You will need quite a lot of luck to find a parking spot around these small alleyways. Alternatively, you can make use of the private parking that is relatively close to the café
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
- Space for buggies
- Small square
- Board games and drawing kits available for customers