This lovely family restaurant located on a sandy beach offers homemade food prepared with fresh ingredients and with a real love of cooking.
Kleio will surely satisfy all age groups and is a place that you will definitely want to return to.
- Tavern - Restaurant
Families should know
- The taverna is open all year. If you visit the area during the winter and want to visit Kleio you should call in advance and confirm opening hours/ dates for the restaurant. During the summer, the restaurant is open every day, noon and night
- Beside the dishes listed on the menu there are daily specials. Ask before you place your order, it is worth trying them out!
- Make a reservation ahead of time if you plan to go to Kleio during the weekends in the summer. It can get very busy
- The taverna is situated on the coastal road that connects Ierapetra and Sitia. You will see Kleio on your right hand side as you leave Ierapetra (going towards Sitia and Makrigialos), just after Petra Mare hotel. Coming from Sitia towards Ierapetra, you will see it on your left just before you reach the turn off for Ierapetra
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!