Centre Food & Drink
Meat Meat Meat
If you are looking for something quick, just visit Meat Meat Meat in Tsakalof Street.
Delicious souvlaki and meat, handmade burgers and pita bread, fresh salads and freshly cut chips in a spacious two-level area, with a garden that makes a very pleasant summer seating area.
- The mixed grill that includes everything! (pork souvlaki, chicken souvlaki, kebab, sausage, beef and turkey burgers, potatoes and pita bread)
- The Meat Meat Meat salad with spinach, fig, goat cheese and balsamic sauce
- The freshly cut potato chips
- Feta cheese on the grill
Families should know
- There are no parking spaces and because parking in the area is difficult to find, we recommend that you make use of the metro
- The toilets do not have a changing mat, but they are spacious enough to change your baby if needed
- The place is built on two levels, which might not be that convenient if you have a buggy or younger children who are attracted to stairs like magnets…
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
- Free Wi-Fi
- Possibility for take-away