Meat Meat Meat
Delicious souvlaki and meat, handmade burgers and pita bread, fresh salads and freshly cut chips in a spacious two-level area, with a garden that makes a very pleasant summer seating area.
- Something quick
Families should know
- There are no parking spaces and because parking in the area is difficult to find, we recommend that you make use of the metro
- The toilets do not have a changing mat, but they are spacious enough to change your baby if needed
- The place is built on two levels, which might not be that convenient if you have a buggy or younger children who are attracted to stairs like magnets
Kids will love
- The freshly cut fries!
- The garden during the summer and the pedestrian street of Tsakalof which is perfect for running around in
- The pork steaks and the mini burgers
Parents will love
- Sitting in the garden people-watching
- The comfortable couches on the top floor and the small yet cosy balcony
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!