North Food & Drink
Mucca is a small place with a doll house decoration and tables outside that will remind you of an Italian gelateria. It is the perfect choice for a bite of something sweet.
The ice-cream is made in-house and features classic as well as innovative flavours, and new specials every day. Lovers of savoury foods will be equally happy with the menu at Mucca.
- Turkish delight and orange flavour ice-cream with pieces of biscuit and chocolate
- Other flavours include: orange cream, Lila Pause, Kinder, Kinder Bueno, stracciatella, peanut, hazelnut, New York cheesecake, coffee, yoghurt, mucca, pulcinella and Black Forest
Families should know
- The place does not have parking and it is difficult to find a parking spot at weekends around Nea Erythrea square
- Prices are quite expensive
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Space for buggies in the outside seating area
- Visit: all year
146 Harilaou Trikoupi & Strofiliou st., Nea Erythraia, Athens